So Thanksgiving was great! We went to my Aunt and Uncles house thursday, they live in Peoria, then we hung out with Nikki and Caleb on friday. Although, friday morning I was finally able to go shopping on black friday for the first time EVER! It was lots of fun! Definutely an experience, there were so many people, but it was worth it, i'm pretty much done with all of my christmas shopping! So back to friday with Caleb and Nikki; Robert and Caleb and some of their friends went and spent the day in Hyder, where they went hunting. Of course their term of hunting is "bunny bashing", they killed around 60 bunnies! How sad is that! They even lined them up and took pictures, yuck! But whatever, thats what they had fun doing, I told Robert he better not take any of our kids bunny bashing ever, he promised he wouldn't, so as long as he keeps that promise i don't really mind him going every so often.
On another note, yay, its Christmas time! I absolutely love the holiday season! I'm excited to bake lots of cookies to give to people, and have christmas parties!
Oh and thank you Nikki for showing me how to make Robert and I's blog look cute! Now i just need to get some pics to put on here!
No comments:
Post a Comment