Our Little Family!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Yipes...a scorpion...
So this morning was pretty interesting, Brycen and I got up and ate breakfast. We watched a cartoon together, he ransacked the cupboards, then decided it was time to play with his toys. I had just changed his diaper, so he was playing with his toys as i went to throw the diaper away, i walk back into the room and he's holding something out for me. I saw him pick it up in between his toys and just figured it was a cracker or something similar, as i got closer I realized it was anything but a cracker, I was thinking great it's a bug, i hate bugs, then i got even closer and realized my son was holding a scorpion by the tail! It wasn't completely dead yet, Yipes!!!, so I got him to drop it and it's tail was still moving around, so i killed it. Anyways, I just can't believe that he just handed it to me so non chalant. So if you live in the desert be aware of scorpion season! We were lucky that we had just had the house sprayed for bugs earlier this week, which is probably why it was half dead. Well hope everybody else has a fun and eventful day! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i know how they are i onice had one in my pajammas iwalked around for a long time before i felt a pinch
Post a Comment