
Hospital parking lot before the c-section.

Little Cooper after he was born, such a sweet baby!

Brycen holding his little brother when we came home.

Brycen helping to give Cooper his binkie. Brycen is lots of help with Cooper, he has to know where he is all the time and makes sure that he has a blanket and binkie. He also loves giving him kisses on the head.

Our sweet little boy sleeping, he is such a good baby, he even sleeps most of the night, which is so great!
5 comments:
Congrats! He is such a doll. I think he looks just like Brycen...He is a cutie I will have to come over and see him.
I think he looks like Grandpa Estes...I guess we will see they change so much in the first few weeks. Congrats Fuller family...he is a doll!
Thanks so much for the congrats, we love him and think he is adorable. He is such a sweet heart and so fun to have around!
OH he is SO SO cute!! Congrats!!
Dude, I hate your background. You can't see the pictures. So you want me to change it?
Post a Comment