My last post was of a caged Cooper, so here is a caged Brycen! He loved hiding in this storage bin! He thought he was so funny that he could fit in it!
Brycen got a little T-Ball set this past week! And he pretty much loves it! I can't wait to put him in Little League in the next year or two! Maybe he'll take after me and love baseball!!!
Roberts Birthday was yesterday! But we celebrated it Saturday! We barbecued and Robert requested walnut brownies with Rainbow chip icing for his cake. We normally do ice cream cakes which are soooo yummy, but because Robert is lactose intolerant it wouldn't be to yummy for him to have the ice cream cake. Anyways, he got movie tickets, fishing lures, cash, a book, Avatar Book 3 on DVD (yes it's a cartoon), and a cheap model pirate ship and Brycen and I picked out :) Jen and Craig, Tamara and Chris and Rachel were able to come over and celebrate with us! It was alot of fun! Though Robert is in denial and thinks he's so old because he's 27! Which makes me laugh because I don't think he's old at all! But that's just me :)
So since Robert had Monday off because of the 4th of July we decided to do something fun with the boys! I hate the heat so i didn't want to go to the park or zoo, so we decided on Chuck E. Cheese, which Brycen LOVES! So we had alot of fun with the boys!
Brycen loved playing the water shooting game against Robert! We were surprised that he actually knew how to do it without help! He was very determined :)
Cooper thought it was so cool to be able to ride up and down, though he refused to look at the camera when I was trying to take a picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment