Our Little Family!

Our Little Family!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Trip to the Park :)

On Tuesday I promised the boys we would go to the park when I got home from school, and they remembered :) It was SO much fun that I think I'm going to start taking them once a week to the park, it's not a lot, but it sure is fun! We even went to Baskin Robbins for ice cream afterwords since I had a coupon! It turned out to be a really fun day! Here's a few fun pics:
The boys looking adorable! Brycen was an awesome big brother and helped Cooper go down the slide!

Cooper thought it was SO fun going down the slide with his brother!

Cooper had lots of fun climbing up the stairs!

Brycen was just SUPER excited to be at the park!

I love my boys!

1 comment:

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

cutecutecute!!! have fun making memories with your adorable boys!