Our Little Family!

Our Little Family!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

February Catch Up :) - Priceless Pictures!

Brycen and Coopers first time meeting their cousin Ellie! They had lots of fun jumping on the trampoline with her :) Isn't she adorable!
The boys with Grandpa and Grandma Brown! Cooper fell asleep while watching cartoons, Brycen stopped watching long enough to smile :) Gramps sure love these moments!
Cooper eating his FIRST hamburger! He LOVED it, as you can tell he wont take it out of his mouth! I have a picture just like this of Brycen around the same age eating his first burger too! When you are out and about and you forget to bring food you pretty much have to buy something for the little guys! It's so fun watching your kids experience something new!
On Tuesday morning I was upstairs working on my room while Cooper took a nap. It was really quiet so I figured I better check on Brycen. When I looked downstairs I saw Brycen with Grandpa Brown down on the ground playing with trains. I knew immediately that I better grab my camera because this might never happen again (Grandpa hurts himself when he gets down on the ground, i felt really bad but knew it wouldn't matter what I said to stop him). Grandpa had a wonderful time playing with Brycen and his trains. I'm so glad I was able to capture the moment!
Grandpa Brown helping Brycen set up train tracks (above)! Brycen LOVES playing with these trains and Grandpa loves playing with Brycen!
Grandpa just realized I was taking pictures :) He's so cute!
Watching the trains go around the track!


How CUTE is he! I caught him the other night sitting on the couch watching TV looking adorable, of course as soon as he saw me he turned and smiled!

He is helping Grandpa Brown walk around the house - this is Grandpa's exercise currently, since he hurt his leg a while back. Both my boys love to walk with Grandpa when he does this!
I just missed him holding on, he was trying to help grandpa park it next to the wall. I am so grateful my boys have the chance to get to know their Great Grandparents!

2 comments:

Kenna said...

Cassie- I just love these pictures of your boys with Grandpa & Grandma. Truly priceless and so adorable! We are all so happy that they are so dearly loved in your home because we love them!

Cassie said...

Thanks Kenna! We sure love them :) They are so wonderful, I"m so glad that my boys have the opportunity to get to know them! Both my boys love them so much, normally when we go anywhere they get excited to see Grandpa and Grandma when we get back! Hope you're doing great!