Our Little Family!

Our Little Family!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hello Again :)

Okay, so I really am going to get back to posting this week or next week. But I thought I'd share some funny words from our boys!

Last night Brycen informed Robert and I "when I gets big, I'll go on a mission all by myself, then I'll get married in the temple like Uncle Lin (he remembers going to there wedding last year), and have lots of kids to fill a van." Yep, those were his words, it was the "have lots of kids to fill a van" that made Robert and I crack up! We had been talking to Brycen about buying a mini van sometime soon and that's what he told us :) Love this kid!

This morning before Robert went to work he put the dog out. Well our mutt is a barker, so I was laying in bed listening to him bark and as I was about to get up and let him in I hear Cooper yelling from his crib "STOP DOGGIE, STOP" over and over :) So grabbed him so he wouldn't wake up Brycen and then we let the dog in. This kid cracks me up!

So pretty much, I love my boys and they sure do make us laugh!

No comments: