Our Little Family!

Our Little Family!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's been too long!!! August/September Catch Up!

Cooper's favorite thing now is whenever I"m in the kitchen he runs up and says "i help you mommy". It's super cute! He especially loves helping to make cookies :) Because then he gets to lick the beater!
I got this spray ball thing at Target 75% off last month and we finally decided to pull it out. Brycen and Cooper had SO much fun! They loved chasing each other through the water.
Daddy even got in on the fun too :)
The boys having fun painting a bird house that I got on clearance at JoAnn's last year. Brycen has seen it off and on for the past year and always ask to paint it, so we FINALLY got around to it. They were very intent!
In August Robert and my Cousins hubby Chris took our Brycen and their Emily fishing! The kiddos had lots of fun together, of course, they always have fun together, they are so cute to watch!
Enjoying doughnuts - they left at 5 AM, so needless to say, I'm sure they were hungry!
Brycen being silly! He did learn how to cast all by himself I'm told, which he was very proud of!

No comments: