Our Little Family!
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Venting/Happy News
We are all getting so excited to welcome this little girl into our lives! After a doctor appt yesterday, I found out that we get to welcome her next week instead of in 3 weeks! We can not wait!!! So that's the happy side!!! The venting would be...how can people not do anything...seriously, i'm going crazy here! When the doctor said to take it easy because my blood pressure was high I did...at least, to me :) Apparently cooking and cleaning are considered not taking it easy...booo! I'm dying to get in the kitchen and bake something, or cook anything...I'd even be excited to clean the house...except my mom has been over and there's really not much to clean. Anyways, done venting now...can't wait till next week...anxiously awaiting the doctors office to call and let me know what day! So expect pictures of a new addition to our family!!! The boys are SUPER excited, as are Robert and I!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment