Our Little Family!

Our Little Family!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Chloe and Easter

Miss Chloe...I sure am loving having her in our family!!!

 Cooper wanted a picture with his sister :) So glad both of my boys are loving their sister so much!!!
 Egg decorating :) Brycen having fun putting stickers on his eggs...
 Cooper too...they definitely loved coloring eggs!
 Brycen showing off his egg!
We had a wonderful Easter this year!!! Once I find the camera I'll post a few more pics, these were all from my phone...

Get to go on a date with the hubby tonight for the first time in over a month :) very excited! We get to go shopping for a new fridge...ours is on the fritz, the freezer stopped working and the fridge isn't cooling as well as it's supposed to. But I'm still excited to go out!

1 comment:

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Its so fun having a girl! Wait til you can do her hair and really dress her up!! :o)