Our Little Family!

Our Little Family!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Family Day!!!

Friday we decided to have a fun family excursion on our way to Kingman! First we stopped at Ikea and found some play kitchen utensils and pans for Brycen and Coopers birthday presents (i'll post pictures once we finish building the kitchen!) and we had lunch while we were there too! Then we headed over to the Mills Mall in Tempe to check out their new Sea Life Aquarium! It was so much fun! It was very family oriented, they had lots of places to take fun pictures! Here are some photos of our fun!
This was Robert's favorite fish scene - so he had to take a pic of it :)

The Boys in front of a fish tank :)

Cooper and I in front of a fish tank :)

Robert, Brycen and Cooper in one of the peek holes! See the fish! Cooper was a bit scared of all the fish!

Cooper and I checking out one of the many peek holes in the aquarium (you can't see it but we're surrounded by fish!)

Cooper thought it was so fun that he could attack Brycen's hair! And Brycen thought it was so funny that Cooper was attacking him! I love that my boys love each other so much!

We decided to walk through the mall some before we left and Brycen wanted to ride on one of the toys, so we let him pick which one - he picked the Pink Bus, which made me laugh :)

We finished off our fun at a little frozen yogurt shop right outside of the aquarium (it was in the mall) - we even got a dollar off by showing our Sea Life Aquarium tickets! Brycen LOVED this part of the trip as you can tell!

That was our fun filled family day! I can't wait for more fun family days in the future! It was definitely worth Robert using a few vacation hours!

2 comments:

Trina Barry said...

Wow, looks like you all had a blast! I love making memories, and way to go Mom for capturing them. Love the pics!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Cute family! Hey, welcome to the party! I'm looking forward to hearing more from you during the Family Proclamation Celebration in September...it's coming up fast!