Brycen's Preschool class went to Apple Annie's 3 weeks ago and it was SO fun for the boys. Robert, Cooper and I tagged along.

We had lots of fun picking apples and eating Apple Bread!

2 weeks ago Brycen was on fall break from Preschool, he LOVES preschool, so I tried to come up with some little things for him to do. He had a lot of fun doing this M&M Graph, he counted them all out and separated them by colors, then he got to eat them all up!

I showed the boys how to make a fort, they thought it was pretty cool, especially since they could see the tv from here, as you can tell they are totally zoned at the tv at this point! They had already spent about an hour just playing in the fort!!

Last night for our Family Home Evening activity we carved a pumpkin! Well...Robert carved it, the boys favorite part was putting the lights in the pumpkin and bringing it outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment