I've been really bad about taking pictures this Christmas, here's a pic of our tree after we decorated...forgot to take pictures while we decorated. The boys had lots of fun putting all the ornaments on and we only lost 3 ornaments...to the kids dropping them. Which I think is pretty good :)
Our attempt at making a gingerbread house...we called it a gingerbread "ruin" since the roof kept collapsing. The boys favorite part of course was eating the candy! (oh and Robert's hand is right next to Coopers face because Cooper refused to look at the camera so Robert was trying to get him to look at me instead of focus on the candy in front of him)
This is what Santa brought the boys, they have been watching Anamaniacs like crazy!!! I think I might go crazy from watching it over and over! Anyways, Brycen has been asking for months for a remote control car and Santa knew that the boys would fight over one car, so Santa brought each of them one :)
The stockings were hung...I LOVE my new mantle! Robert hung it a week before Christmas so that we would have a place to put our stockings ( it was my early Christmas present ).
Christmas morning we used our video camera so we don't have pics of the boys opening much, whoops! Here is the Truck that Cooper got from Gramps Brown, he loves it!
We told Cooper to smile and this is what we got :) He really was having a great time opening presents!
Brycen about to open his present from us, he loves it! He asked for two things for Christmas - a remote control car and Hot Wheels Criss Cross Crash. So we were able to get him the Criss Cross Crash, I think Cooper actually plays with it more, even though Brycen was SO excited!
Cooper got a trike from us for Christmas, Brycen has had a trike for a while and Cooper always wants to play with it, so now they can both ride their trikes together :)
Brycen and Cooper holding their favorite twin cousins :) They love Tristan and Atticus!!! It was so fun to have all my siblings together on Christmas!!! It really was such a great year!!!
1 comment:
So excited you put up new pictures! I love to see the boys, they've grown so much. I can't believe it's already been a year since we've seen you guys. Isaiah talks about Brycen and Cooper all the time even though he's never really spent time with them that he can remember.
Post a Comment