Our Little Family!

Our Little Family!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

August Catch up....

Brycen off to preschool! He kept being goofy and wouldn't let me take a good pic of him, so this will have to do! I can't believe he'll be in Kindergarten next year!!! And yet i'm excited for him to go :) so then he wont be "bored" at home all the time...so he says!
Coopers art work...I surprisingly wasn't mad, Robert on the other hand...haha when we talked to Cooper about it he threw his arms up and said "ohhh, it was an accident" (he said it totally innocently) he loves that phrase! All summer he has figured out that he can do just about anything and call it an accident...he's finally starting to realize now that it's not an accident if you do it on purpose.
Chloe is starting to eat foods, she loves these mum mum wafers!
My boys have spent so much time in the water outback this summer having fun, I'm surprised our water bill wasn't higher! I had to laugh about this...
Brycen loves getting close all surrounded by his blankets and stuffed animals, it's super sweet how much he adores his sister. He's head us call her beautiful, so now when she wakes up in the morning he comes in and says "hi beautiful girl" to her, she's totally going to be a little princess around here!
He took the scarf off his bear and put in on Chloe so she wouldn't "get cold", it was cute and we told him it was sweet but that he couldn't do it again because we don't want her to choke. He was so good about it!
All three of them were having so much fun outside in the water they decided they wanted to take a bath together, before I could say not right now, they all were stripped naked waiting to get in. Robert doesn't like the idea of Chalyn bathing with Brycen and Cooper since they're boys and she's a girl, but when they were already naked I figured, why not! So I dumped half a bottle of bubbles in the tub :)
Brycen, Chloe and I headed to michaels, because the carts were so small, Brycen wanted to push the cart around! He's getting so big!

No comments: