Our Little Family!

Our Little Family!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Who knew!

Did you know that you can blog from your phone!? I certainly didn't, but I am so glad my sister in laws let me know! Now I can actually blog anytime, woot! Anyways, I has been a good 6 months since my last post, when my sweet boys turned 3 and 5, now my sweet girl has turned 1!!! How did the time go so fast. So last Friday we gave her a cupcake that night to celebrate, but we are going to actually celebrate her birthday with family this weekend (she won't know the difference). AND tomorrow she is getting her pictures taken, excited to have new photos if the kiddos! Can't wait!

On another note, life is going wonderfully! I've started an etsy shop called Bedtime Crafts (while the kids are asleep, it's time to get crafting)! As well as a Facebook page Bedtime Crafts - crafting while the littles are sleeping! I'm excited to have a place to show off the fun stuff I love to make! And it provides enough extra money to support my craft addiction and frozen yogurt outings with the kiddos, which helps keep me sane while the hubby works and does his masters!

Oh, and something else exciting...Chloe is starting to walk!!! She is so darn cute!! Also, my sweet brycen boy starts kindergarten in July, ca-razy! Can't believe I'm going to have a kiddo in school! And cooper is his happy spazy self, such a little home body and cuddle bug! So grateful for my adorable kids that keep me constantly jumping and busy!












No comments: