Our Little Family!

Our Little Family!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Can't stop laughing!

Okay, so I'm sitting here at the computer looking at craft blogs when Brycen say's "mommy look"....I turn around and see him holding a doll, not thinking about it I turn back around. Then Brycen says "I'm feeding my baby". I was like "what!" As I turn around he 'lifts his shirt and puts the baby up to his tummy and pulls his blanket over the baby'. So I probably should have said something but I couldn't stop laughing!!!

On another note, if you go to this blog you can enter a scentsy giveaway contest - check it out! http://brownpaper--packages.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Kendra said...

My older brother would kill me for telling you this, but he used to do that with me. He told everybody I was "his baby" and every time he held me he tried to feed me.

Cassie said...

lol, that's too funny!!! Don't worry, i wont tell him :)