All you need is a dot of the tacky glue on the magnet:
Place the scrapbook paper on the magnet - on top of the glue (the last time I made these I used small stickers, it was super easy and all I had to do was glue on the glass piece)
Then place another dot of glue on the scrapbook paper and place the glass piece on, and voila! Cute magnets! (They'll look less foggy tomorrow once they have dried!) Make sure to let them dry for a couple hours, I let them dry over night and by morning they're ready to use.
I made these for my wonderful co-teacher for sunbeams. This way we both have a set to use in sunbeams - they're great to put pictures up on the chalkboard and the kids think they are way fun! I also made her this can to put the kids names in - we did this because some of the kids get very sad when they don't get to say the prayer, so this way we can just pick a name :)
I took a can and tacky glued scrapbook paper around it, them I glued some ribbon around the top because I always get little sliver of can in my fingers from the top, and it really hurts! So hopefully the ribbon will solve that problem :)
Then I made her a set of these super cute animals! The kids LOVED them when I took them to class 2 weeks ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment