Our Little Family!

Our Little Family!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Glass Tile Pendants Anyone???

Has anyone seen these necklaces before? They look way fun! I saw it on this blog:
http://craftedition.blogspot.com/2010/04/glass-tile-pendants.html
I thought that if anyone was interested in making them we could all pitch in to buy materials. To make 20 of them it would cost about $1.70 each. But if we get enough people who want to make them (100 necklaces) it would only cost $1.25 per necklace. They look like fun gifts, so you could even use them for Christmas! So if anyone is interested let me know :)

This is where we would order the materials: It comes with everything except the cute scrap book paper (which I have a lot of fun designs, or you may have some too)!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/49080053/salebundle-pack100ultra-white-glass

4 comments:

The Kemps said...

Very cute! I've love to do this with you.

The Petty Family said...

Those are way cute... count me in!

Pattie D said...

Me too! I want to do several too...I will let you know the exact number in the next few days

Cassie said...

Awesome, I"ll be sending out a craft night invite this weekend so that you can let me know how many you want :)